1. Nair, M., & Sharma S. (2019). Meta-analysis of Leadership style and Follower's Performance. SCMS Journal of Indian Management, 16(1), 57-76.
Nair, M. (2018). Current Status of Analytics in
HR: Evidence Based Review. SCMS Journal of
Indian Management, 15(2), 23-30.
3. Nair, M. & Jha, S. (2017). Scenario of Employee Welfare Programs in IT Sector of Rajasthan - Employee Expectations and Reality. Asian Journal Management, 8(4), 1-10.
4. Nair, M. & Jha Swati (2017). Scheming the Employee Engagement Level in Employees of IT Sector of Rajasthan. Researchers World- Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, 8(3)(2), 139-147.
5. Varghese, G. & Nair, M. (2017). A Study on the "Relationship between Organizational Culture and Job Satisfaction: A Comparative Study of State and Private Universities in Rajasthan". International Journal of Advanced Trends in Technology, Management & Applied Science, 3(1), 7-16. 31-37.
6. Sharma, B. & Nair, M. (2016). A Comparative Study of Stress among Women Faculty in Government and Private Higher Education Sector in Rajasthan. International Journal of Organizational Beheviour and Management Perspectives. 6(1), 2805-2811.
7. Kaushik, A. & Nair, M. (2016). Work Life Balance and its impact on Employee's Productivity with special reference to Women in Private Universities in Jaipur City. International Journal of Latest Engineering and Management Research (IJLEMR). 1(11), 1-10.
8. Nair, M. & Varghese, G. ( 2016). Defining Organizational Culture through CVF - An overview. Research Hub - International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. 3(11), 1-4.
9. Nair, M. (2013). Enabling strategies HR: The Way Forward. International Journal of latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied science, 11(11), 24-34.
10. Mathur, V. & Nair, M. (2013). Industrial Relations- A study of Perception of Managers of Tyre Industry. International Research Journal of Business and management, 5, 74-83.
11. Mathur, P. & Nair, M. (2016). Organizational Structure a Key to Driver to Competitive Advantage. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations. 3(2), 348-356.
12. Sharma, B. & Nair, M. (2015). Work Life Balance Among Working Women in Service Sectors: A Conceptual Framework. Pezzottaite Journals, 4(3), 1912-1919.
13. Sharma, B. & Nair, M. (2015). A Quantitative Study on Causes and Effects of Stress among Working Women in Management Colleges in Jaipur. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, 4(6), 152-157.
14. Bakhshi, P., Sharma, B. & Nair, M. (2014). Gaps in Standardization of Health Human Resource in Public Health. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 4(6), 19-24.
15. Nair, M. (2013). Enabling strategies HR: The Way Forward. International Journal of latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied science, 11(11), 24-34.
Mathur, V., & Nair, M. (2013). Industrial
Relations- A study of Perception of Managers of
Tyre Industry. International Research Journal of
Business and management, 5, 74-83.
1. Nair, M. (2019). The Downfall of an Institution - Atrocities of Power and Politics, 10(1), 6-15.
2. Khandelwal, P., Sharma, B. & Nair, M. (2018).
Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Bifocal
Approach for Sustained Competitive Advantage. HRM Review, 14(2), 22-26.
3. Nair, M. (2018). Make In India - HR Issues and Challenges. Sankalp: Journal of Management & Research, 8(1), 103-111.
4. Nair, M. (2015). Analytics in HR: The next Big Thing in Talent Acquisition. Sankalpa: Journal of Management & Research, 5(2), 29-36.
5. Nair, M. (2015). A Problem of Organizational Culture or Indiscipline? IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 2, 29-31.
6. Bakhshi, P. & Nair, M. (2014). Determinants of Motivation of Public Health Doctors - A Case of a North Western State of India. Research journai's Journal of Management, 2(11), 2-14.
7. Nair, M. & Smriti, M. (2011). High Attrition in BPO Industry: Innovative Retention strategies a must published in EPISTEME 2011, SIBM, Mumbai, 277-282.
Nair, M. (2005). Creating Global
Competitive Advantage: Challenges & Strategies.
Journal Management Trends, 2005, 2(2), 72-79.
9. Nair, M. (2005). Paper on Creating Global Competitive Advantage in current scenario. Journal Management Trends, 2(2), 72-80.
Nair, M. (2014). Employee Welfare Programs as an
Engagement tool for IT Sector in Jaipur City. In
International Conference on Emerging Trends in
Business and Economy: Mapping the Way Ahead. Jaipur (pp. 109-123).
2. Nair, M. (2014). Upcoming Tends in HR Souvenir. In International Conference on Advances & Challenges in Global Business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology, Jaipur.
3. Nair, M. (2010). Current trends in HRM. Souvenir of the International conference on Emerging issues in Accounting & finance, infrastructure development information technology, business and management.
4. Nair, M. Current HRM Issues, Emerging Trends and Future Role, (pp. 56-57).
5. Nair, M. (2003). The current state of field of International HRM. International Conference on IHRM - 2003, University of Limerick, Ireland, (pp.172-173)
Nair M. (2005). IR versus HR-Myths and
Realities. ,i> National conference on Recent trends
& challenges in management, Indore.
2. Nair M. (2003). Revolutionizing HR: The new way to Manage People, OORJA.
3. Nair M. (2003). Knowledge Management. National conference on changing trends in Management: Challenges & Opportunities, KSR College of Arts and Science, Madras Management Association.
4. Nair M. (2000). IR versus HR-Myths and realities. National Seminar on Revolutionizing HR: The new ways of managing people, Jaipur.
1. Nair M. Case Study on "A Problem of Organizational Culture or Indiscipline" organized at ICS Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai.
Best Coordinator Award, IGNOU Centre Coordinator, 2012.
Felicitated with the "Best Principal Award". The
award was conferred in the category 'Principal'
at 5th Principal & Teachers Award -2016" in
education, organized by Simply Inside, Jaipur
held on 3rd September, 2016 at Birla Auditorium,
Editor in Chief, OORJA, International Journal of Management in IT, ISSN - 0974-7869, 2395-6771 (Online).
Scientific Committee Member of International Journal on Global Business Management & Research (IJGBMR), (Member Code - IJR026).
Associate Editor, Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, ISSN: 2229-6662 & ISSN: 2229-6670.
Member, Editorial team, Oorja, International Journal of Management and IT, ISSN: 0974-7869.
Reviewer, International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1793-8198 (Online Version); 1793-8163 (Print Version).
Reviewer for publications of South Asia Institute of Science and Engineering (SAISE).
Scientific and Technical Committee & Editorial Review Board Member, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET).
Editorial Board Member for International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology 2014 (ICSPCT 2014), Ajmer, July 12-13 2014.
International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, held in New Delhi, Feb. 2-3, 2012.
International Conference on Advances in Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Mumbai, March 25-26, 2012.
National Conference on Innovative & Sustainable Global Solutions to Business Management & IT Issues, Jaipur, April 19-20, 2012.
International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communication, New Delhi (NCR), June 02-03, 2012.
Second International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Networks, New Delhi, June 16-17, 2012.
Second International Conference on Advances
in Electronics, Electrical and Computer
Science Engineering, Dehradun, July 7-9,
Invited Jury for the Technical Session-III: Employment and Entrepreneurship: Changing Paradigms in 70th All India Commerce Conference of ICA organized by Faculty of Commerce and Management, The IIS University on 12th-14th October, 2017.
Technical Session Chair for the National Seminar on "Women's Employment, Entrepreneurship and Empowerment: Sustainable Pathways to Egalitarian Society" at The IIS University, Jaipur on January 30-31, 2017.
Technical Session Chair for the National Conference on "Strengthening Indian Economy and Business: Nurturing the Present Innovating the Future" at DMS, SKIT, Jaipur on November 18-19, 2016.
Technical Session Chair for the International Conference on Make in India Initiative: Role and Challenges for SMEs in the Global Perspective organized by Poornima School of Management and Poornima University, Jaipur on February 19 - 20, 2016.
Keynote Speaker for the National Seminar on Higher Education in 2025 : Growth, Challenges and Opportunities organized by Centre for Research, Innovation and Training (CRIT) with The IIS University on 20th -21st November, 2015.
Invited Speech on "Effective Teaching through Activity Based Training" in the short term course on "Curriculum Development and Question Framing" organized by the Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on October 11th, 2014.
Invited Speech on "Effective Teaching through Activity Based Training" in the short term course on "Curriculum Development and Question Framing" organized by the Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on March 10th, 2014 to March 15, 2014.
Invited speech in High-level Brainstorming on "Industry-Academia Interface and Women Leadership in Business" organized by National HRD Network, Jaipur Chapter on March 8th, 2014.
Keynote Speaker for the National Seminar on Innovation and Management organized by IILM-AHL in association with AICTE on February 13, 2014.
Keynote Speaker for the Conferences Attended in Advances & Challenges in Global Business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology Organizing by Research Development Association & Research Development Research Foundation, Jaipur on February 1st and 2nd 2014.
Keynote speaker for the 14th International Conference Advances & Challenges in Global Business, Management, Economics, Tourism and Information Technology organized by RDA, Jaipur on February 1st, 2014. ISBN No. - 978-81-920965-1-3.
Resource Person for Refresher Course in Commerce and Management conducted by the UGC - Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on Emerging Trends in Managing Human Resources on 10 December, 2013.
Resource Person for the conference on Effective Teaching Strategies through Activity based Learning organized by University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on 15th March, 2013.
Keynote Speaker for the International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Asian Economics: The Management Perspective on February 8-9, 2013.
Expert for the Special Discussion with Mr. Patrick Kearins, Senior Trade Commissioner, Australia, organized by RCCI, Jaipur on January 10, 2013.
Expert for the one day workshop on Challenges and Opportunities in Management Education, organized by the Rajasthan Technical University on January 12, 2013.
Keynote Speaker for the Conferences Attended in Global contemporary issues, Innovations and future challenges in Business, IT & Management Organizing by Research Development Association & Research Development Foundation, Jaipur on January 5th and 6th 2013.
Resource Person for the FDP on Effective Teaching in Management - Activity based Strategies organized by Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur on July 3, 2013.
Keynote Speaker for the 12th International Conference on Global Contemporary Issues, Innovations & Future Challenges n Business, IT & Management organized by RDA, 2013 Jaipur, ISBN No. - 978-81-920965-1-3.
Guest of Honor for the Management Skill Orientation Programme (MSOP) organized by ICSI, Jaipur on 27 August, 2011.
Keynote Speaker for a four day short term Management Course for Non Management Students organized by Management Development Academy on March 20th, 2008.
Keynote Speaker for the workshop on Enterprise Promotion through Business Development Service Provider on 4-5 March, 2005 at Indhira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Avam Gramin Vikas Sansthan, Jaipur.
Seminar Chair for the one day seminar on Excellence in Management Education : Trends and Transformations on 4 December, 2004 at Indian International Institute of Management, Jaipur
Keynote Speaker for the International Conference
on Challenges and opportunities in Asian
Economies: The management perspective organized
by Poornima Group of Colleges and Asian
Institute of Technology, Bangkok.