Current Affairs Forum
IIIM in its endeavor of creating vibrant and conversant managers organizes the Current Affairs Forum Meet every quarter of an year to acquaint its budding managers with.
Topics incorporated in Current Affairs Forum:
- Bitcoins are they becoming a threat for the real world economies?
- Mobile phone applications download business and how it translates into money for developers.
- Reducing fiscal deficit: A road which will never end.
- Focus on the bottom of the pyramid. Is it the need of an hour?
- Restructuring at Infosys would it be helpful for the IT giant to regain its image.
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP): Would it make any difference to the country or it is also the old sweet in new packet.
- Autobiography of Nelson Mandela: His achievements and struggle.
- Edward Snowden: Is he really a whistle blower or media hype?
- Has china started loosing its competitive advantage?
- Sixty Seven Years after countries Independence which banks have performed better private banks or public sector banks?
- Rupee depreciation and its impact on Indian economy.
- SWOT analysis of Nokia's acquisition by Microsoft.
- Eurozone crisis impacts and analysis.
- Temporary employment: An opportunity or pandora's box for the business.
- Quick service restaurants an emerging industry.
- 3G and wireless broadband services.
- Recent Mergers and acquisitions and their financial implications.